Washington

Washington,_Nebraska_Dorchester_from_Greene_2

The Village of Washington, Nebraska was platted in 1887 when the Fremont, Elkhorn and Missouri Railroad was extended to that point.  Washington was incorporated as a village in 1915.

According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.21 square miles (0.54 km2), all of it land.

As of the census of 2010, there were 150 people, 55 households, and 42 families residing in the village.